Healthy and happy employees create successful organizations -- leading to stronger communities where everyone can learn, grow and thrive.
The YMCA Corporate Partnership program helps employers improve the health and well-being of their workforce through YMCA membership, programs and services. The Y can connect employees to programs and services that nurture the potential of their children and provide opportunities to support neighbors in need.
Employee health programs that incorporate wellness solutions can:
- Workplace productivity
- Employee morale
- Recruitment potential
- Decision-making potential
- Employee turnover
- Worker's compensation claims
- Disability-related costs
• 5-9 employees: join fee is waived ($50 savings per person)
• 10–19 employees: $40 per person per month, join fee waived
• 20–50 employees: $35 per person per month, join fee waived
• Over 50: please contact Estrella Young or Linda Daly
Option 1: The employer will pay for each employee’s membership.
Option 2: The employee will pay for their membership.
Option 3: The employee and the employer will share the cost of the membership.
Several billing plans and methods available to meet your needs.
For Option 1 & 3: The Y will send a bill by the 10th of each month for the following month’s dues. Payment is due to the Y by the first of the month. An updated employee roster will be provided to the Y monthly. Enrollment is through your HR designate.
For Option 2: Your employee can sign up at the Y upon verification of employment. An updated roster must be provided monthly of eligible employees
Full Membership benefits including discounts on Y programs, after school care and summer camp
To learn more about the benefits of becoming a YMCA Workplace Wellness Partner, contact our Member Services Director Estrella Young by email or at 662-3100.
- Capital Investors
- Los Alamos County
- State Farm - Abe Dipennette
- Pet Pangaea
- Y Main Facility, use of 18,500+ square foot
- Y Express/ Y Cycling Studio
- Free Child Watch-engaging your youth while you work out at the Y
- Free Member Fitness Classes: SilverSneakers, ZUMBA, Yoga, Pilates, PiYo, Cardio Crash, INSANITY, Stretching, Power Up, Aerobics, Y-Ride-("spinning"-type classes), Step, Conditioning, Exercise Lite, led by experienced, nationally certified fitness instructors over 65 classes per week
- 2 Strength Training Rooms-Free Weight and Circuit
- Cardio Fitness Room: Treadmills, Upright and Recumbent Bikes, Step Machines, Eliptical Trainers, Rower
- 2 Free Wellness Coaching Sesssions
- Climbing Wall
- Squash/Racquetball/Handball Courts
- Basketball/Volleyball Gymnasium
- Discounts on PROGRAMS
- AWAY(Always Welcome At the Y) Program-Use your YMCA membership to obtain reduced or free admittance to participating YMCA's across the nation and throughout the world
- Guest Passes