Thanks for a great Summer of 2023 - we will launch registration for Summer 2024 in March 2024.
Y Camp (Entering Grades K-6th)
Y Camp reinforces learning all summer long with fun, interactive reading, science and arts projects. Kids will explore a specialized theme each week during the summer. Y Camp includes lots of time for group games, sports and free play, too. Y Camp includes two healthy snacks per day and entry for field trips. Kids rotate with their age group through special activity stations. Cost varies on number of days enrolled. We offer financial assistance so all may have access to our program.
Location: Mountain Elementary Gym/various classrooms
Dates: June 1 - July 21, 2023
Time: Monday-Friday, 7:30am-5:45pm
Y Camp Registration Options and Rates*
June & July - $1449.00
Monthly - $751.00
Weekly - $194.00
Daily Drop In - $58.00
Half days (weekly) - $110.00
*prices and dates are subject to change
Our staff has been hard at work updating our registration process to help reduce our historically long lines for summer camp and After-School program registration. Here is our plan for this year:
Ongoing Registration for Y Camp
Here is our updated registration process. It is new as of March of this year so please read carefully.
The registration process has 2 steps:
1. Pre-register your child using one of the Google forms above. Your pre-registration will be automatically date/time stamped so that registrations can be processed in the order they are received. This process is the largely the same for new and returning children, except with returning children the information is used to verify/update emergency contact information and anything else that might have changed since the previous year.
2. After our staff have entered your child’s information from the Google Form into our computer system, you will receive an email inviting you to come in to the Y to:
Complete the registration process by choosing your child’s camp schedule.
Arrange for your method of payment for the program
You will have 7 days after receiving the email to complete the registration process.
If you are unable to, or do not wish to use the Google form you may come into the Y to complete a paper form and one of our staff can enter the information into the pre-registration Google form for you. This will then be processed in order as with those entered directly in the Google form.
What will my child be doing while at camp?
Playing both inside and outside, experiential learning at five "stations". Stations include science/nature, art, drama, sports skills, and build it. They also have time for lunch (provided by you) and snacks (provided by the Y). Some days will feature fun field trips. We will have info and permission slips provided as needed.
What should I pack for my child? What should campers wear?
- water bottle
- extra snacks if 2/day is too few
PLEASE WRITE YOUR CHILD's NAME on all their items.
- closed toe/comfy shoes for climbing, hiking, etc.
- clothes that can get messy (we try to use all washable paints, etc. but keep in mind, we love mud, play dough, and exploring the outdoors!)
DO NOT wear:
- high heeled shoes
- expensive or irreplaceable jewelry
- shorts that reveal your child's booty
- any clothing depicting violence, guns, dead animals, alcohol, tobacco products, scary content, or messages that do not reflect Y values. Remember, we serve young kids and want clothing choices to reflect a welcoming environment for all.
***No personal technology except phones or smart watches. Phones should be kept in backpacks and only used to communicate with parents/guardians. Gaming tech, tablets, etc. should be left at home.***
End of Summer Camp
*July 24 - August 4 (possible dates)
Location: Main Y Facility
For kids entering K - 6th
*dates and prices are subject to change
Member and sibling rates apply.
Financial Assistance Available.